This is a permanent and a few minutes process.
First, we start with ‘FACTORY MODE’ process.
Follow these steps to get into FACTORY MODE.
- Turn off the MOTOROLA phone and unplug USB cable if MOTOROLA phone is connected to your computer.
- Then, Press volume up .. volume down and power button. all 3 buttons together for a few seconds.
- Now press volume down button 2 – 3 times and select FACTORY MODE BY pressing power button
- Phone will reboot and show you a notification ‘commserver has started’ or ‘android logo’. It means you are in FACTORY MODE.
Your MOTOROLA phone is READY ( Don’t connect it ).
- Now please download a USB REDIRECTOR from here: USB Redirector
- Download and install a MOTOROLA USB DRIVER: support.motorola.com/us/en/drivers
- Restart computer and open USB REDIRECTOR file ( usb_new.exe ).
We will send you a remote technician address.
- Enter Technician address and hit the connect button.
- Connect phone to computer on step 1
- USB redirector will move to step 2
- Type’IP ADDRESS’ on google search bar and send us Your public IP.
- Or check IP here : whatismyipaddress.com
- We will start servicing your device and unlock it in a few minutes.
Note: It is rare case but unlock process can take up-to 30 minutes. please be patience for it.
That’s all. For ANY question .. contact us on whatsapp: +13018455838